Thanks Auntie Susan and Uncle Clint for the awesome mobile that can convert to NASCAR rubber duckies! Baby Bok Choi is definitely learning how to "step" on the gas! Currently she has a lead foot.
Our dressers will be put to good use too. This will be our changing area.
So far so good! I am on Week 33 right now. We'll be heading up to Toronto very soon (in a couple of weeks). We can't wait to see the family. Afterwards, I don't think I'm allowed to travel until the baby comes along.
We've already stockpiled at least 600 diapers in preparation for the arrival of our bag of body fluids. We have coupons to buy more (thanks to Auntie Martha)! Coupons are definitely a blessing right now. This kid is already bleeding us dry. She's learning to say "charge it on mommy's Amex please!" Next up, car seat!
1 comment:
And they don't get any cheaper! Love the nursery.
Don't know what you were looking for in car seat, but try craigslist. We got the Chicco travel system for about $100 on craigslist and love it. It has a base that stays in the car and you just clip the seat in and out and you get a nice stroller to boot. It's only good until the kid is 20lbs or something like that, but the bigger seats are quite bulky and kinda a pain in the butt until the kid is bigger. The way I figure it, save money where you can!
Post a Comment