Friday, June 13, 2008

It's a ________!!!!!!!!!

Today was a jam packed day for us. It is Friday the 13th and so far nothing bad has happened. We've had good news all around! We went to the doctor's office for my monthly checkup and to do my 21 week ultrasound. From the ultrasound, Baby Bok Choi is healthy and quite active. The brain, lungs, diaphragm, kidneys, limbs, and heart are all normal. (Yippee!) Everything is where it belongs. The ultrasound technician also zoomed up on the most important part, and I was the first one to recognize that we were having a _____! Needless to say, Dennis and I are both excited regardless of the sex. Now we can start picking out baby names and decorating! We hope you enjoy the pictures below. You will have to look very carefully at the last picture to see that we are having a...!! :)

Mary and Dennis
My belly:



Baby Ultrasound Week 14:
Top of the head and a foot.
Profile of Baby Bok Choi's upper body and head. When this picture was taken, baby was asleep and not moving much. I had to cough a few times in order to get baby to move.
The tech said this was a hand waving. I think it is a foot. What do you think?
Baby Ultrasound Week 21:
Baby is all curled up and so very cute! This is a whole body profile.

This is looking at the bottom of the feet.

AND we are having a little GIRL!!!!!!!!! *super big smile* :D Dennis doesn't want a pink room, but I tell him that pink is inevitable. No matter what, he is having a Disney Princess. lol.
This is looking at the baby's bottom, and an appendage is clearly missing.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad to hear the good news. It looks like Eli will have another girlfriend!!
Martha

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! You two will make such loving parents - she's lucky!
Jinnie

Derrick said...

"Niece"! lol... wow, this is exciting! I can't wait...

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it's a girl and not just a "small boy?!"
Dan

AJ said...

Nice photos! Congrats on having a girl! What names are you considering?

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! YAY!! I'm so excited for you two!!! You know how u confirmed that the pregnancy stories are true...well, so are the post-preg stories...so rest up now...lol...

Anonymous said...

hey Mary its Robby