I'm glad somebody got some sleep on my birthday! Kenny and I ended up in urgent care that day with Evan running a temp over 104 and incredibly cranky. Turns out he had the chicken pox AND was teething... I can't believe how big Maia is. How was her birthday?
Hi everyone! Welcome to our website! We started this blog because we wanted a better way to keep in touch and to share our days with you as we build our little family. Please keep checking in every once and a while for new updates and pictures as we progress towards the grand finale - the birth of our little Bok Choi! We miss you all and hope to see you soon!
1 comment:
I'm glad somebody got some sleep on my birthday! Kenny and I ended up in urgent care that day with Evan running a temp over 104 and incredibly cranky. Turns out he had the chicken pox AND was teething... I can't believe how big Maia is. How was her birthday?
Post a Comment