Monday, July 13, 2009

Momma's Old Baby Dress (8 Months 07.12.09)

Per the request of MANY (especially one of my best-est buddies), I was told that I needed to update the blog. Since I haven't updated in ages, instead of posting chronologically and going all the way back I'm just going to jump right into it.

When Maia was born, my mom gave me a dress that I wore as a baby. My mom had hand embroidered the flowers on that dress with great care and love. I'm surprised that she kept it for 30 years! She said that she kept it for my baby girl. It's only fitting that my daughter wears it as well.





Maia is standing assisted! She can pull herself up to a standing position now, and she's really good at it. She started doing it at 7.5-ish months. What a monkey!

1 comment:

egtk said...

This is the sweetest story EVER!!