Thursday, April 30, 2009

Look who's eating from a spoon!

Look who's eating dinner with us every night now! So far Maia has consumed rice cereal, peaches (cause we live in Georgia), and applesauce. She likes applesauce the most followed by rice cereal. She doesn't care for peaches. I think she finds it sour. We tried peaches before applesauce, and it just ended up everywhere. It's so fun watching her facial expressions while we feed her. Next up, fish sauce! LOL.

Rice cereal:


Peaches:

2 comments:

Baby Jones said...

She is so freaking adorable! It's good to see that she likes her bouncer now. Kenny and I can't wait for Evan to get to that age. He's already smiling and "goo"-ing a lot. I can't wait for you guys to come up. We have the spare bedroom if you need a place to stay, and I'm only working a couple of days a week now. Plus, what's one more baby around the house? She can test out Evan's toys and give them the sign of approval.

Baby Jones said...

Oh, also, the congrats card you sent was adorable!! Maia is just a little ray of sunshine!