Monday, December 21, 2009

Magic Kingdom (11 Months 11.04.09)

This day was dedicated to the most Magical Kingdom at Disney. Our princess was dressed in her cute dress and pink tutu; she stole our hearts. Nothing beats having a little girl and taking her to Magic Kingdom!

(Check out my new kicks from Stride Rite compliments of A-ma and A-yeah.)

(I love my orange Halloween balloon! It's super sturdy and will never pop no matter how hard I pull on the string.)

(Taking the ferry to Magic Kingdom!)




(Our only character picture. We weren't willing to stand in line for 30 minutes to take a picture with the Mickey gang when we could be riding rides instead. Maia did so well, though. She wasn't scared of Donald at all!)

(At Mickey's Country House in his pumpkin garden.)

(LOVING the water at Mickey's Toontown Fair play area. At this point she couldn't walk yet. She just stood there watching the other kids run through the water. She wanted to touch and play with the water so bad.)



(Oops, someone got a little too close to the fountain.)


(I love Cinderella's Golden Carrousel and so does my daughter!)


(Hanging out in Fantasyland.)

(Getting ready to line up for It's a Small World.)

(It's a small world after all...)


(Maia LOVED this ride so much that we went on it twice. She was mesmerized the entire time. I kept having flashbacks of the Simpson's episode... Duff beer for you, Duff beer for me...)

(You can fly!)

(We can't go to Magic Kingdom without riding Thunder Mountain!)

(The end to a long day full of fun rides and princesses!)

1 comment:

Baby Jones said...

I love the Stride Rites! My parents bought Evan some for his birthday and they fit so much better than the cheap shoes we bought him. Yay for grandparents with good taste!