We spent the day at Epcot, then later that night we monorailed it to Magic Kingdom. It was seriously a long and tiring day. Maia took it like a trooper. I'm not sure I did so well. I think I had a slight mamma meltdown when we got to the Halloween event. It was so hot and humid that day. The evening wasn't any better. Whew! I don't think I will ever do a whole day and night of parks again.
(Getting ready to monorail.)

(Building velcro frogs at Innoventions.)

(Nemo! Maia loved Nemo!)

(I think she liked Bruce more, though.)

(Dadda loves the monorail.)
(Dadda was a shinigami while Maia was a Pirate. It was AMAZING how Disney transformed Magic Kingdom for Halloween. The pictures did not do the park justice. You had to have been there to appreciate all of the thought and detail that went into this event. Maia LOVED the Halloween parade, her flashy lights, and her super cool Halloween balloon.)


No comments:
Post a Comment