This is such a funny video. Maia is learning how to sit, so we encourage her with lots of hurrays and smiles. In return she gets really excited and beams when we laugh at her as she bops around. I'm sure she will get you laughing as well.
(Regarding my title - in my glee, I said face plank when I meant to say face plant. Yes, I thought I would be the first to point that out.) PW: bokchoi
Hi everyone! Welcome to our website! We started this blog because we wanted a better way to keep in touch and to share our days with you as we build our little family. Please keep checking in every once and a while for new updates and pictures as we progress towards the grand finale - the birth of our little Bok Choi! We miss you all and hope to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment