Friday, March 6, 2009

Valentine's Day & 100th Day Birthday! 2.14.09

We had so much fun on Maia's 1st Valentine's Day! It was a pretty jam packed day from morning till bed time. In the morning, we went to her first Gymboree baby class where she got to meet a whole bunch of other babies around her age. She actually didn't care for the class; she was more interested in the baby next to her. In the evening, we had fondue at home Melting Pot worthy. When we finished, her A-ma and A-yeah surprised Maia with cupcakes. I didn't realize that Valentine's Day was also Maia's 100th Day birthday! Too bad she was a grumps. Even though she didn't enjoy the cupcakes, I sure did! Shedding this baby weight is harder than I thought. There are so many firsts to celebrate!




Coordinating outfits with her A-ma.

Maia loves her balloons.

One of my absolute favorite shots.

Our 3rd attempt at getting her to sit up and not slide down.

Chocolates and cupcakes from her daddy and grandparents.

No comments: