Sunday, March 8, 2009
Ratty tatty pictures 2.21.09
I yelled at Dennis for not taking enough pictures of me and Maia. In response, he decided to pick up the camera and document my play time with her. Me in my full momma glory: barfed on t-shirt, nappy hair, zombie eyes, hormonal zits, and absolute adoration for my baby. Thanks Dennis.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Do we need to buy Maia a brush? I love these pictures! I think they might be my favorite. The one where the two of you are looking at each other is absolutely priceless!
I think we've all been exactly where you are in these pics...I know I have some lying around with me in the same ensemble and state of messiness. As for the ABC mat, we love it and it's totally necessary here, because we have all hardwood floors in the house. D's pretty funny, he doesn't venture off of it very often. I keep saying I'm going to just gate off the mat, but haven't done so yet. He doesn't really seem too interested in crawling, hence the crabwalk. He REALLY wants to walk and stand, but isn't quite strong enough to muster that feat yet. Love to all.
Post a Comment